Hair transplant in Hyderabad is one of the most popular treatments among men living in Hyderabad. The appearance of a receding hairline and thinning hair can be distressing, causing anxiety and lowering self-esteem.
However, with the best hair transplant in Hyderabad, this problem may be addressed. It not only provides long-term results, but it also boosts your confidence and makes you appear younger.
Redefine Plastic Surgery and Hair Transplantation Center is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Hyderabad, providing cutting-edge hair restoration techniques for unmatched natural results.
We’ve established a standard of excellence in the field of hair restoration. To provide our patients with the most comfortable treatment possible, our clinic blends the latest technology and equipment with the highest degree of comfort.
In 2014, Dr. Harikiran Chekuri, a top plastic and hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad, launched the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad with the prime purpose of positively changing people’s lives.
He has successfully performed thousands of hair transplants in Hyderabad throughout his 14-year career. National and international celebrities are among his patients.
Our clinic was ranked number one in cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery centers in Hyderabad by the Times of India Health Survey in 2019.
For our expertise, excellent personalized treatment, outstanding results, friendly atmosphere, and reasonable hair transplant cost in Hyderabad, we are the most preferred hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad.
FUE, Bio-FUE, PRP, and Scalp Micropigmentation are some of the hair restoration options we offer. In Hyderabad, we also provide female hair transplants, brow hair transplants, and facial hair transplants.
Redefine Center in Hyderabad offers a variety of hair transplant options.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) removes a follicular unit from the side and back of the scalp and implant it into a bald spot. It is a more advanced process of hair extraction for transplantation. Our hair transplant center in Hyderabad is known for its cutting-edge technologies and natural-looking outcomes.
FUE hair transplantation has grown in popularity over the previous decade. Unlike the classic FUT approach, which removes a strip of skin to harvest hair transplants, FUE harvests follicles directly from the scalp. As a result, unlike FUT, FUE offers natural-looking outcomes with no visible scars.
FUE Transplant Procedures
At the surgical location, the surgeon administers local anesthetic. FUE is the most efficient way to provide a practically painless surgery with low anesthetic risks. During the procedure, the patient is conscious and aware of their surroundings.
Hair Graft Extraction
FUE varies from traditional invasive hair transplant methods in terms of graft extraction. The surgeon takes an individual hair graft from the donor area with a 0.6-0.9mm micro punch instrument. Under great magnification, a technician examines the excised grafts.
The technician rejects the inappropriate grafts and replaces them with viable grafts. The number of hairs per graft is used to classify the removed grafts. The technician counts the total number of grafts at each phase to avoid wastage.
Recipient Area Preparation (thinning or bald)
The surgeon sketches out the recipient site based on the patient’s wishes and the donor region’s constraints. The surgeon creates minute slits for the hair grafts depending on their length. The surgeon specifies the angle from which the hair originates, its direction, and its density to achieve the most pleasing cosmetic results.
Hair Graft Transplantation
Implanting grafts follow a similar approach to other hair transplant operations. The grafts are implanted using forceps or implanters by the hair transplant surgeon. The surgeon inserts the grafts into pre-formed small incisions in a passive procedure.
Let’s see what happens.
Who is eligible for FUE hair transplantation?
- Patients with androgenic alopecia who don’t want their scars to be too long.
- People who require a large number of grafts.
- Individuals who require a few grafts in places such as eyelashes, eyebrows, or mustaches.
- People who have to scar alopecia areas as a result of dermatological problems.
- Patients with female pattern baldness (FPB).
- People who want to get rid of their FUT scars.
- People who want to get back to their routine as soon as possible after a hair transplant.
- People who are terrified of scars or pain.
In Hyderabad, the cost of FUE hair transplantation ranges from Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,50,000. FUE, in comparison to FUT, is primarily a surgeon-dependent procedure that requires their expertise and skills. As a result, it is a little more expensive than FUT. However, the hair transplant cost also depends on the total number of grafts transplanted, as the cost is calculated per hair graft.
In this process, we use our proprietary technique to graft and implant hair follicles and inject bio-growth elements into the scalp to promote hair development and make them healthier and more robust.
The Bio-FUE hair transplant method is a more advanced variant of the FUE hair transplant procedure. Hair grafts are removed from the donor area and placed in a PRP (platelet-rich plasma) solution.
PRP is a nutrient-rich solution that helps hair grafts survive outside of the body. It also boosts the growth factors in the hair graft. These grafts are placed in the recipient area by the surgeon.
Bio-FUE Hair Transplant Advantages:
- As with regular FUE, there will be no scarring on the operated area.
- It’s a non-invasive method for increasing hair density.
- The patient should experience total hair growth in six to twelve months.
Because the results are so natural, no one will know the patient had a hair transplant.
Why should you choose us for your hair transplant?
- Harikiran Chekuri, our clinic’s director, is a skilled hair transplant surgeon with over 14 years of experience.
- He is supported by a staff of highly skilled and courteous doctors and technicians who guarantee that each patient receives individualized attention.
- We combine our extensive experience with cutting-edge technology to give you the superior treatment and high-quality customer service you deserve.
- We are regarded as the best hair clinic in Hyderabad for hair transplant therapy that is both inexpensive and effective. We give you affordable hair restoration expenses without sacrificing your safety or quality.
- We guarantee excellent, long-lasting results at our hair replacement facility in Hyderabad. We take pleasure in our honesty, sincerity, and openness.